YFFJ External Classifier
Classifier and Cyclone separator, dust collector, draft fan, control cabinet compose a hierarchy. The materials are fed into visa the bottom roller by force of induced draft fan and then mixed with first air to disperse particle and then brought to classifying zone. Owing to the high-speed rotary of classifying rotor, the particle is affected by the centrifugal force produced by the classifying rotor and centripetal force generated from induced draft fan. When the centrifugal force is stronger than the centripetal force, the coarse particle above classifying size fall down from inside roller, and is sieved by second air in the air inlet on the cone, then fine powder is separated from mixed coarse material. The separated coarse material is vented out from discharging device. The fine powder below classifying size flows into cyclone collector with air and solid flow, and then is collected by pulse collector. The purified air will be vented out from induced draft fan.
Process Flow Diagram
Performance and Advantages:
1. YFFJ classifier has the advantage of high classifying efficiency, which is 30% more higher than that of other classifiers, and can most quickly separate the ultrafine particles from the materials within the d97= 5-250 microns.
2. YFFJ classifier featured with strong dispersibility is perfect for viscous material, materials of worse fluidity and so on.
3. The classifying range is adjustable within D97=2.5-100 microns.
4. YFFJ classifier can use the machine whose processing capacity is within 4-15t/h.
5. It forms online operation with other classifiers.
6. YFFJ classifier also can constitute line operation with YFM grinding mill, Vertical mill, jet mill and various other grinding equipments.